A Thai woman risked her life to carry two poodles out of a building on fire.
The incident took place in the city of Chiang Mai, reports the website Newsflare.
Returning from the funeral, 55-year-old Pimapinya Sirichaitan was called by a neighbor and told about the fire that began in her house. The Thai girl remembered the favorites who remained there and immediately rushed to the rescue.
When she reached the place, the woman covered herself with a wet towel, ran into the burning room, and carried the dogs. Firemen cooled the rescued animals with water.
Pimapinya Sirichaitan said that she was more worried about the poodle than about her own home.
It is reported that the most probable cause of the fire is a short circuit.